Here's some handy information to help you before and during your visit to Milford Waterfront.
Toilet facilities are available at:
- The Milford Marina office (includes disabled toilets and baby changing facilities)
- Behind The Scoop Ice Cream Parlour & Coffee Shop (includes a disabled toilet)
- Inside the Milford Waterfront Visitor Centre (disabled access toilet including a baby changing facility)
Nearest Cash Machine
The nearest cash machine is currently located at Tesco. Milford Haven Post Office is located inside the Nisa Store on Charles Street, and there is a cash point on the outside of the shop too. The Lloyds Bank mobile branch visits Milford Waterfront on Mondays (13:15 - 14:15), Wednesdays and Fridays (both 12:45 - 14:15) and parks next to Sartori Furnishings.
We offer free WiFi throughout Milford Waterfront and Havens Head Retail Park. To connect just look for the 'Free Milford Waterfront WiFi' network.
We're a Dog Friendly Waterfront
With so many lovely walks connecting to Milford Waterfront, it’s no surprise that dogs and their owners love it here.
We ask that dogs are kept on leads at all times and that owners take full responsibility for their canine companions and for cleaning up their mess. To make this easy, we’ve located a number of bins around the Waterfront area, along with four complimentary dog waste bag dispensers, if you’ve forgotten yours.
Many of our shops and eateries provide water bowls to quench doggy thirsts and most have outdoor seating so that both dog and owner can relax a while and watch the world go by.
We have two picnic areas which can be used all year round.
How to Get Here
Milford Waterfront is conveniently located close to bus, road and rail links so you should have no trouble getting here. Here's how:
Milford Waterfront is just 5 minutes walk away from Milford Haven train station, which is on the main line from Cardiff, London and beyond. There is also a ticket office at the station which is operated by Milford Travel and open Monday to Friday 08:30 - 13:30 and on Saturdays 08:30 - 11:30.
The nearest bus station, just outside our local Tesco superstore is 5 minutes walk away from the Waterfront.
If you’re travelling by road, here are some directions:
- Follow the M4 west, the A48 and then the A40 to Haverfordwest. From Haverfordwest, take the A4076 to Milford Haven.
- On arrival at Milford Haven, continue along Steynton Road and Great North Road. Then, follow the road around to the right near St Katharine’s Church and continue downhill along Hamilton Terrace and Victoria Hill.
- For Milford Waterfront, take the first entrance (signposted) on the left at the bottom of Victoria Road.
Where to Park
There is lots of free parking a short walk away from all of the fantastic businesses located at Milford Waterfront in the following locations:
- The main car park on Mackerel Quay
- The small car park on the hill behind The Harbourmaster
- All car parking spaces underneath Victoria Bridge
- The car park on Nelson Quay between Martha’s Vineyard and Spinnaker Café (you can park for free here for up to 3 hours, between 08:00 and 22:00)
The spaces behind and in between the shops, cafes and restaurants on Nelson Quay are reserved for residents only, so if you are visiting or shopping please use our free car parking areas listed above on your visit. Please note that overnight camping in caravans or motorhomes is not permitted here.
Free parking for visitors is shown in the areas marked in blue below:
* The areas marked in blue are owned and managed by Milford Waterfront. These areas can accommodate in excess of 300 cars between them. Some may be closed off from time to time for events, but other than that they are free for anyone to use.
** The areas in red are owned and managed by the management companies of the seven residential blocks around Milford Waterfront. The spaces behind and between these blocks are reserved for residents only. A private parking enforcement company will be issuing fines to vehicles not showing residents’ parking permits in the spaces marked in red, so please don’t risk a fine – park in the blue areas on your visit.
Still got questions?
Explore our Shops, Restaurants and Things To Do!