How to Get Here
Milford Waterfront is conveniently located close to bus, road and rail links.
Where to Park
There is lots of free, unrestricted parking a short walk away from all of the fantastic businesses located at Milford Waterfront in the following locations:
- The main car park on Mackerel Quay
- The car park on Nelson Quay between Martha’s Vineyard and Spinnaker Café
- The small car park on the hill behind The Harbourmaster
- All car parking spaces underneath Victoria Bridge
The spaces behind and in between the shops, cafes and restaurants on Nelson Quay are reserved for residents, so if you are visiting or shopping please use our free, unrestricted car parks listed above on your visit.
Toilet facilities are available at:
- The Milford Marina office (includes disabled toilets and baby changing facilities)
- Behind The Scoop Ice Cream Parlour & Coffee Shop (includes a disabled toilet)
- Inside the Milford Waterfront Visitor Centre (disabled access toilet including a baby changing facility)
Nearest Cash Machine
The nearest cash machine is currently located at Tesco. Milford Haven Post Office is located inside the Nisa Store on Charles Street, and there is a cash point on the outside of the shop too. The Lloyds Bank mobile branch visits Milford Waterfront on Mondays (13:15 - 14:15), Wednesdays and Fridays (both 12:45 - 14:15) and parks next to Sartori Furnishings.
We offer free WiFi throughout Milford Waterfront and Havens Head Retail Park. To connect just look for the 'Free Milford Waterfront WiFi' network.
We're a Dog Friendly Waterfront
With so many lovely walks connecting to Milford Waterfront, it’s no surprise that dogs and their owners love it here.
We ask that dogs are kept on leads at all times and that owners take full responsibility for their canine companions and for cleaning up their mess. To make this easy, we’ve located a number of bins around the Waterfront area, along with four complimentary dog waste bag dispensers, if you’ve forgotten yours.
Many of our shops and eateries provide water bowls to quench doggy thirsts and most have outdoor seating so that both dog and owner can relax a while and watch the world go by.
Explore our Shops, Restaurants and Things To Do!