Although the shop is temporarily closed due to COVID-19, you can still order online through their website where they are also selling handmade face masks which are reusable, washable and have a double layer made of high quality 100% cotton.
7 - 8 Agamemnon House
Following the latest Welsh Government guidance, non-essential shops in Wales are now able to open. We are trying our best to keep information on our website up to date with details of what businesses at Milford Waterfront, Havens Head Retail Park and in the wider Milford Haven area are offering, but we would recommend that you contact the businesses directly or check their Facebook pages for further information. If you are visiting Milford Waterfront for exercise, please observe official social distancing guidelines at this time. Thank you for your cooperation.Following the latest Welsh Government guidance, non-essential shops in Wales are now able to open. We would recommend that you contact the businesses here directly or check their Facebook pages for further information.
This family-run haberdashery specialises in creating meaningful, personalised products using sewing skills that have been passed through the generations. The mother-daughters trio ensure that each handmade product reflects their passion and joy from creating them.
At Lizzie Dixon Designs, you’ll find a variety of handmade customised gifts and homewares perfect for any occasion. Their bespoke products are both heart-warming and handy including…
- The Welsh Collection – handmade cushions and hanging hearts featuring the Welsh dragon, daffodil, Welsh sheep and cwtch - the Welsh word for cuddle or hug
- The Nautical Collection – cushions made with nautical themed fabric featuring popular Pembrokeshire seaside place names and icons such as the puffin
- Children’s Book Cushions – the perfect way to encourage your child to read, it features a panel to fit their favourite books and the cushion is perfect to snuggle up to as you read to them
- Made to order soft furnishings including gorgeous curtains, roman blinds and homewares for every room
- Handmade personalised gifts including cushions, doorstops, draught excluders, aprons, bunting, tea towels, table runners, silver fingerprint jewellery and much more
Wanting to share their knowledge and experience in a friendly and relaxed environment, Lizzie Dixon Designs offer sewing workshops for all ages and abilities (cup of tea included). Whether you’re a novice or a master sewer, the team at Lizzie Dixon Designs will offer their guidance and inspiration to give you the confidence to progress.
To try your new sewing skills out at home, why not browse their fabulous range of fabrics, oilcloths, ribbons, buttons and much more in their well-stocked haberdashery?!
For more information and to book onto a workshop, please contact Lizzie Dixon Designs on 01646 698901 or buy online on their website.
Looking for the perfect gift?
Browse through Lizzie Dixon Designs’ wonderful selection of personalised gifts on their website.
Opening hours subject to change. Please get in touch with the business to check that they are open as per the information displayed above.