We’re well connected by land and sea, so you should have no trouble getting here. Here’s how:
Milford Waterfront is just 5 minutes walk away from Milford Haven train station, which is on the main line from Cardiff, London and beyond. There is also a ticket office at the station which is operated by Milford Travel and open Monday to Friday 08:30 - 13:30 and on Saturdays 08:30 - 11:30.
The nearest bus station, just outside our local Tesco superstore is 5 minutes walk away from the Waterfront.
If you’re travelling by road, here are some directions:
- Follow the M4 west, the A48 and then the A40 to Haverfordwest. From Haverfordwest, take the A4076 to Milford Haven.
- On arrival at Milford Haven, continue along Steynton Road and Great North Road. Then, follow the road around to the right near St Katharine’s Church and continue downhill along Hamilton Terrace and Victoria Hill.
- For Milford Waterfront, take the first entrance (signposted) on the left at the bottom of Victoria Road.
Where to Park:
There is lots of free, unrestricted parking a short walk away from all of the fantastic businesses located at Milford Waterfront in the following locations:
- The main car park on Mackerel Quay
- The car park on Nelson Quay between Martha’s Vineyard and Spinnaker Café
- The small car park on the hill behind The Harbourmaster
- All car parking spaces underneath Victoria Bridge
The spaces behind and in between the shops, cafes and restaurants on Nelson Quay are reserved for residents, so if you are visiting or shopping please use our free, unrestricted car parks listed above on your visit.
Looking for a place to stay? Check out our guide!