Although the first half of the year has been rather uncertain, things have started to look up just in time for the summer which many of us have been looking forward to!
Some of the independent retailers at Milford Waterfront have got your summer must-haves covered from beach day essentials and fabulous accessories, to bright and beautiful dresses and stylish everyday wear - all bringing great summer vibes.
Take a look at our top 12 picks to get the best out of your summer wardrobe this year.
If you love days out to the beach and comfortable stylish surfwear for all the family, St Brides Bay Print & Embroidery have got you covered.
- We love the bags by Life Pirate Designs for £15 which will come in handy to carry all your essentials for a day on the beach.
- They also stock their very own brand of clothing, STACKS. The hoodies range from £20 for kids and £30 for adults and are perfect for when the sun goes down and you aren't ready to go home yet. The wrap neck hoodie is one of our favourites.
- Ben from St Brides Bay’s top choice for summer is the STACKS Onesie! Priced at just £30, they’re great to put on to warm up after swimming, sitting around the fire or just chilling at home.
To place an order or to check out more great clothing and accessories take a look at their Facebook page, call 01646 696904 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Visitors are also welcome to the shop with social distancing measures in place.
No summer wardrobe is complete without an accessory or two, and Pebbles Jewellery & Gifts have a great selection to complement any outfit.
4. The Miss Milly coloured jewellery bangle for £14.99 and matching necklace at £21.99 gives a beachy vibe with the driftwood design in stunning blue variants.
5. Summer is the perfect time to show off those ankles which have been hidden away for months. They have a range of anklets in store including these lovely Joma anklets from 15.99 which go great with dresses and shorts.
6. Not only do Pebbles stock jewellery, they also have a fabulous range of clothing like this Adini Maxi dress for £52 which has double layer and side slits.
You can get any of these items in store between 10am and 5pm Monday to Saturday and 12pm and 4pm every Sunday. Please note a maximum of 5 people are allowed in the shop at any one time. You can also send them a message on their Facebook page and check out more great items that they have on offer.
Image by Vanessa are award winning specialists in wedding guest and occasionwear, and also stock a range of the latest designer fashion.
7. We love their brown linen dipped hem dress by Naya for £160 which is perfect for summer as it’s made from lightweight linen. It’s cool in the heat, while the neutral tone allows you to style it with endless looks. Add a splash of colour with a printed scarf or pair back with a simple necklace and beautiful sandals.
8. The pleated floral smock dress by Latte for £220 makes us want to book a holiday. Nonetheless it’s perfect for a summer BBQ or family gathering too. Dress it down with a simple sandal or add a nude pair of heels and a coloured pashmina for an effortless formal look.
9. The sunspice amber shift dress by Foil for £81 is perfect to keep you cool during those hot summer days with lightweight fabric and bold colours mixed with contrasting prints. Add some gold jewellery for that extra bit of glamour.
Image by Vanessa’s top piece of advice is to be bold, brave and to have fun with fashion this summer. Wearing bright colours is proven to improve your mood and we think that we could all do with an extra bit of happiness this year.
To get your hands on any of these fabulous outfits or to look at more of their collection, you can visit the shop Monday to Saturday between 9:30am and 5pm or check out their Facebook page and send them a message.
Boobaloo Boutique is the home of affordable fashion stocking trendy clothing and accessories in store and online.
10. They have a wide selection of everyday wear tops which come in a variety of great designs. We are big fans of their lovely linen tops which are perfect to keep you cool on warmer days and available in sizes 10-24 from £16 - £32.
11. Joggers are a winner year in, year out, especially during the summer season. They are versatile, comfortable and great when out and about on walks or carrying out chores. They have a wide selection of colours and prints from £18 - £22 and also have a shorts version too!
12. Crossbody bags are a summer must-have this year. They are perfect for daily walks to carry all your essentials - even doggy treats for all you dog-walkers out there. Teamed with some loafers, you can now step out in style AND comfort! With a selection of footwear, scarves, handbags, hair accessories and jewellery, Boobaloo have a fantastic ‘Accessories Collection’ with prices ranging from £8 - £28.
To purchase or to have a look at more items including their new 'MISS BOOBALOO' collection, visit Boobaloo Boutique's website. If you sign up on the website you can get an exclusive code emailed to you for 10% off!
We hope that you have felt inspired to add to your summer wardrobe and to try something new this season. There are lots more shops, restaurants and cafés open at Milford Haven already and you can take a look at the full list on our blog.
Have a great summer from all of us at Milford Waterfront!
Festive entertainment at Milford Waterfront
Next on: Saturday, 4 December 2021
Get into the Christmas spirit with live musical performances, walkabout entertainment and our Christmas Trail on Saturday 4th December at Milford Waterfront.Find out more