Mother’s Day is just around the corner and we’ve put together a list of gift ideas to make your mum feel truly loved. From unique handmade gifts and carefully selected jewellery, to relaxing beauty treatments and new experiences, we’ve got something to suit everyone’s budget.
Here’s just a few ways you can make your mum feel extra special this year:
- Give her the ultimate keepsake with a silver fingerprint necklace from My Little Treasures. With a unique impression of a little fingerprint and room to have a name included too, she’ll have something to cherish for years to come. My Little Treasures also offer a range of handmade cushions, aprons and tea towels using high quality fabrics with striking designs which can be personalised too.
- Make her feel beautiful with an indulgent treatment at Aspire Beauty or Salt Hair & Beauty. With Dermalogica Skincare Expert status, Carly at Aspire Beauty is passionate about skincare and has a wealth of knowledge to carry out treatments that really get results. The team at Salt Hair & Beauty offer a range of treatments in the hair salon, facial bar and beauty bar, and are committed to ensuring that their customers leave the salon looking and feeling great. So what are you waiting for? Get mum booked in to have her nails done today!
- If you’d like to buy a piece of jewellery then Pebbles is the place to go. Stocking brands such as Orli, Zilver, and Joma Jewellery, they’ll have the perfect piece to make for a stylish and sentimental gift. You’ll be sure to find a heartfelt present with Pembrokeshire-made Coastie candles and Welsh slate homeware among the fantastic list of products available, and a free gift-wrapping service with every purchase. You can pick up a card here too!
- Spoil her with a bespoke hamper of beautifully packaged local produce. With a range of delicious Welsh products and stunning handmade chocolate truffles, Trwffl really know how to make someone feel loved. Sea Salt & Vanilla, Barti Ddu Rum and Luscious Lemon are just some of the exquisite flavours found in these delightful chocolates made right here at Milford Waterfront.
- Take her on an adventure on a Wildlife Boat Trip on the Milford Haven Waterway. Trips restart on the 30th March and she’ll have a memorable experience with a chance of spotting seasonal wildlife such as puffins, dolphins and porpoises on a trip around Skomer Island, or seals and shelducks on an up-river cruise to Lawrenny.
- Make her day and treat her to a new item of clothing from Image by Vanessa or Boobaloo Boutique. Both of these shops have a team of friendly and welcoming staff and their customers always leave looking and feeling amazing. Why not pop in and browse the range of stylish clothing and accessories, or buy a gift voucher so that she can choose something for herself?
- Treat her to some traditional sweets from Scott’s Sweet Shop. With a selection of over 250 types of sweets, chocolate and fudge, there’s sure to be something to satisfy her sweet tooth. Mix and match sherbet lemons, bon bons, jelly beans and dolly mixture to give an irresistible sweet hamper or gift box. With sugar free, dairy free, gluten free, vegan sweets and carob available too, Scott’s Sweet Shop have got most dietary requirements covered.
- Pure Art and the Waterfront Gallery showcase some of the best artists and craft workers in Wales. If she’s an art enthusiast then look no further than these two galleries that display an assortment of mediums, including paintings, photography, sculpture and ceramics.
- If you want to push the boat out and spend some quality time with her, then book a stay on the water in your very own floating hotel room. She’ll enjoy a relaxing break on board among the boats moored at Milford Marina, with luxurious furnishings, a private balcony and floor-to-ceiling windows to enjoy the best views of the water and spectacular sunsets.
Looking for somewhere to eat for Mothering Sunday on the 22nd March?
Take a look at the fantastic selection of restaurants here and why not enjoy a Sunday afternoon stroll looking at all the boats berthed at Milford Marina after?